Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT)
Learn about the latest DDN Storage innovations that are accelerating the discovery process while simplifying all aspects of the R&D pipeline.
As the performance storage leader in life sciences research, DDN is innovating and changing how life science data is stored, shared, and analyzed. By delivering a single end-to-end platform for the entire research data lifecycle, our high performance solutions are proven to reduce time to discovery in the most demanding environments. With DDN® Storage, researchers and scientists are accelerating the discovery process while mitigating day-to-day risk associated with the ingest, distribution and analysis of Big Data. Schedule a private briefing at this year’s AGBT conference to learn how DDN can help your organization efficiently manage your data across its entire lifecycle to deliver faster and more actionable results.
Join Our Featured Session
Thursday, February 16, 11:50 AM – 12:05 PM
Great Hall 4 – 6
George Vacek, PhD, MBA, Global Director Life Sciences, DDN
“Managing Data Across the Genomics Research Data Lifecycle”
Please join life sciences experts from DDN Storage and co-host Intel daily at Suite 215 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM for the following topics:
- “Improving Throughput by an Order of Magnitude for Variant Calling and Other Genomics Workflows”
- “The Intel-Broad Center for Genomics Data Engineering”
- “Transitioning from an Open Research Environment to a Regulated Environment”
- “Seamless Tiering to Optimize Performance Where You Need It and Cost Effectiveness Where You Do Not”
- “Secure Data Sharing for Collaborative Research”
- “Reference Data Architectures for Genomics”