Join us in New Orleans to discover key objectives for those who manage, develop, and use advanced research computing throughout the nation and the world: sustainability of the infrastructure environment; measuring and ensuring success for organizations that provide and use advanced research computing; and impact of the technologies on the workforce and on science and scholarship. The theme is also relevant as we inaugurate the PEARC conference series and strive to create a self-sustaining event with continued impact.
DDN can help you tackle your end-to-end Big Data lifecycle management challenges. Meet with our technical experts at PEARC17 to learn how industry-leading DDN Storage and solutions can solve the toughest issues in Big Data. DDN’s massive parallelism, real time architecture and end-to-end data access and management solutions deliver:
- High performance, cost-effective departmental storage that is simple to install, grow and manage
- Solutions that start small and get less expensive as they grow so researchers start or buy-in to condo resources even with a very small grant
- The industry’s fastest storage integrated with automatic data migration to cost effective object storage so multi-cluster environments are served efficiently
- Simple, secure cloud storage providing policy based protection, and data movement for collaboration, distribution, publication and disaster recovery
- Integrated Active Archive to reduce storage costs while keeping data online and completely visible to end-users and applications