DDN Video Resources
From webinars and workshop presentations to user group presentations and testimonials, we’ve created a collection of our most popular videos to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. Whether you’re focused on academia, life sciences, media, video surveillance, or earth sciences, we have a range of topics for you to peruse: Machine Learning, Flash, Hadoop®, OpenStack®, Lustre*, genomics, microscopy, media asset management, data lifecycle management, active archive, and object storage.
DDN User Success Stories
Wondering how others have solved problems similar to yours? These videos highlight DDN customers who span a wide range of industries including academia, life sciences, earth sciences, media, and video surveillance. Discover how they are using DDN technology to advance medicine and healthcare, pioneer science and discovery, and deliver cutting-edge media content.
- Van Andel Research Institute - DDN Storage Success Story
- MLB Network - DDN Storage Success Story
- Children's Mercy Kansas City - DDN Storage Success Story
- Richard Martin - Kollins - NAB 2017
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute | Next Generation Sequencing Storage Powered by DDN Storage
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Dept. | State-of-the-Art Video Surveillance Storage Powered by DDN Storage
- Strengthening the US Housing Finance System Through Faster and More Accurate Risk Analytics
The guest presenters featured in these DDN webinars include analysts, end users, DDN partners, and industry experts. Learn from the best in their fields as they discuss everything from DDN products and solutions to technologies such as flash, OpenStack, Hadoop, machine learning, and object storage.
- Accelerating Lustre with DDN IME Flash Native Cache
- Webinar: Lustre’s Road Ahead
- Architecting High Performance Infrastructure Appropriate to Population Scale Biomedical Data
- Making Optimal use of Flash Based Technology in Your HPC Environment
- Architecting Storage for OpenStack Success
- Webinar: Building Infrastructures for Successful Machine Learning Deployments
DDN User Group at ISC17 Presentations
The DDN User Group at ISC is an annual conference that brings together the best and brightest scientists, researchers, and technologists in Europe from a variety of industries including academia, life sciences, and earth sciences. Watch these videos to learn how leading global HPC organizations are executing cutting-edge initiatives that are transforming the world. Presenters from this year’s event include DDN; Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute; Ellexus; Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL); Intel; and Friedrich Miescher Institute.
- DDN HPC Leadership and Innovation: Enabling Scientific Discovery and Exascale Initiatives
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute: Evaluating Lustre 2.9 and Openstack
- IME Update - I/O Profiling of applications
- Do I have small I/O's?
- IME Roadmap
- I/O Challenges in Brain Tissue Simulation (IME Neuromapp)
- DDN and Intel Flash Co-Development Projects
- Technical Challenges in Complex Bioinformatics Environments