Deluxe Entertainment Services Group is a leading provider of state-of-the-art services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. From start to finish and in whatever format or language, Deluxe provides the technology, talent and high-quality processes to assist a broad range of customers around the world, including major motion picture studios, television networks, cable companies, advertising agencies, production companies, independent distributors and content owners.
Deluxe Creative Services, through its respective Company 3, EFILM, Method Studios and Beast brands, handles post-production processing and is home to one of the largest pools of colorists and visual effects specialists in the industry. Deluxe Creative Services has played an important role in many acclaimed films.
- Increasing demand to access and share high resolution post-production workflow content on a global scale
- Massive storage requirements and rapid growth created surge of Big Data
- Legacy tape-based archives proved insufficient in meeting fast turnaround and high performance throughput expectations
- WOS-ADA Solution that includes 8 WOS Nodes and an ADA archiving platform powered by four data movers
- A cohesive infrastructure that provides high-reliability storage and fast data movement that exceeds the rigorous requirements of major motion picture studios
- With DDN’s object storage platform, content sharing and collaboration can be achieved more economically across a global footprint
- The ability to replicate content selectively ensures meeting stringent deadlines without worry over missing shots or problems with version control
- Optimize and relieve pressure on expensive tier-one SAN storage
- Integrated content repository streamlines distribution and retrieval of content according to editing needs
- Choice of data protection capabilities safeguards data with very high durability and availability at multiple locations