Collaborate Globally and Design Better Products Faster
DDN Solutions enable faster design space exploration (using CFD/CAE), and more comprehensive multicomponent simulations delivering reduced design cycle times and costs. For geographically distributed organizations DDN Solutions can enable seamless collaboration across geographies enabling 24×7 leadership class manufacturing and design organizations. Top Aerospace, Automotive and Electronic Design Automation (EDA) as well as consumer and industrial product manufacturers rely on DDN solutions to design and build their next big innovation quickly, so they can deliver better products to broader market with unmatched agility and efficiency.
For over 15 years, DDN has been the HPC Storage Leader delivering complete storage solutions in the most demanding environments including several manufacturing companies in areas including aerospace, automotive, heavy industry and beyond.
- DDN Powers 30% of the World’s top aerospace and automotive manufacturers
- Only DDN provides complete, enabling extreme performance manufacturing simulation in house and seamless multi-site collaboration
- DDN eliminates IO bottlenecks in key ISVs applications (Ansys, CDAdapco, Dassault, Mathworks, MSC Nastran, Altair) delivering uncompromising productivity and agility for best in class Manufacturing companies.
Discover how DDN’s best in class solutions in manufacturing workflows are being deployed at Suzuki, Rolls Royce and beyond for unprecedented performance and scale CFD, CAE, design space exploration.
- Suzuki accelerated the speed of vehicle design and innovation by consolidating its Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) system on DDN Storage Fusion Architecture® (SFA) high-performance storage engine and GRIDScaler® parallel file system.
- Leading European Aerospace company is utilizing DDN SFA12K® and EXAScaler® parallel file system to drive higher resolution simulations and to enable deeper design space exploration.
- Detroit based auto manufacturing giant was facing with an explosion of data. They chose DDN SFA12K and GRIDScaler to deploy a scalable manageable and high performance end-to-end environment. Using DDN has enabled them to increase the scale of simulations and deliver services to larger number of internal stakeholders.
RESOLVING BIG DATA MANUFACTURING CHALLENGESOur SFA Architecture is designed to scale over 1TB/s and support 10/s of petabytes of storage capacity in a
compact and energy efficient data center footprint