Higher Productivity, Lower TCO and Faster time to Oil
By delivering precise seismic and reservoir simulations faster & minimizing exploration risk, the right storage can generate big returns in productivity and create competitive advantage while being only a tiny fraction of the cost of Exploration and Production. The game-changing performance and scalability of DDN solutions deliver a unified platform for ingest, processing and visualization that support the most demanding environments today and tomorrow. This is why over half the top producers (from independents to supermajors) worldwide are leveraging DDN storage solutions in their big data oil & gas workflows.
For over 15 years, DDN has been the HPC Storage Leader delivering complete storage solutions in the most demanding environments including several Oil & Gas sites.
- DDN Powers over 1/2 of the world’s largest oil and gas sites
- Only DDN delivers 3X performance for Reverse Time Migration workloads
- DDN eliminates IO bottlenecks in key ISV (Halliburton Landmark, Paradigm and Schlumberger) delivering uncompromising productivity and faster time to oil Discover how DDN’s extensive expertise in O&G workflows and storage solutions are being deployed at BP, Total, ENI, Exxon Mobil and beyond for unprecedented performance and scale for sub surface processing.
Discover how DDN’s extensive expertise in O&G workflows and storage solutions are being deployed at BP, Total, ENI, Exxon Mobil and beyond for unprecedented performance and scale for sub surface processing.
- A US-based “supermajor” oil and gas company utilized SFA12K® technology for managing mission critical oil and gas initiatives with outstanding performance on key applications including Kirchhoff migration, RTM, SRME and more.
- A European supermajor oil and gas company deployed state of the art petabyte-scale EXAScaler®, enabling them to scale their seismic simulations by 10x, enabling unprecedented return on investment (ROI) coupled with faster time to oil.
- Using DDN’s SFA® platform, geoscientists at a well-known European multinational oil and gas company, were able to deliver simulation results at unprecedented speed and resolution while reducing footprint with industry-leading storage density.
RESOLVING BIG DATA OIL & GAS CHALLENGESOur SFA Architecture is designed to scale over 1TB/s and support 10/s of petabytes of storage capacity in a
compact and energy efficient data center footprint