DataDirect Networks Adds Technology and Finance Veteran Roger Biscay to Its Board
- DataDirect Networks (DDN) announced today that current Cisco Vice President and Treasurer, Roger Biscay has been appointed to its Board of Directors.
- A long standing veteran of the technology industry, Biscay was one of DDN’s earliest Board Advisors, which also includes Bill Louv, CIO of Glaxo Smith Kline and Marc I. Stern, Vice Chairman and CEO of money management firm, TCW.
- Biscay has a wealth of experience in capital markets, as well as corporate finance and business resiliency. Biscay will now take a more hands-on role with DDN as a key member of the Board, and is expected to help advise the company in the areas of investment strategies, partnerships and long-term growth.
- Biscay joined Cisco in 1999 to manage its $20+ billion global investment portfolio. Today, he has global responsibility for investments, corporate finance, foreign exchange, cash management, risk transfer, safety, security, building access and business resiliency.
- Prior to joining Cisco, Biscay held senior trading and sales positions with major global financial institutions including the Royal Bank of Canada, Banque Paribas and Lehman Brothers in New York, London, Paris and San Francisco. Biscay holds a B.S. in Finance and an MBA from the University of San Francisco.
Alex Bouzari, CEO and Chairman of the Board, DDN
- “We are very pleased that Roger has agreed to take on a more hands-on role and join our board of directors. His depth of investment experience and focus on execution and growth make him a perfect match for our board. We’re privileged to have his guidance as DDN builds on recent momentum, and introduces new technologies, enters new markets, and embarks on our next stage of our growth.”
Roger Biscay, Vice President and Treasurer, Cisco
- “DDN is a unique and innovative technology company that is well-positioned to bring about major change in the way that data is managed in the web scale and HPC markets. I am delighted to take a more active role in DDN by joining its board and working with an exceptional team to help build on the company’s growth and leadership in cloud and big data storage.”
- More on DDN’s Leadership Team
- Recent additions to the DDN Management Team
- Follow DDN via Blog and Twitter
- Subscribe to DDN RSS Feed
About DataDirect Networks
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the world leader in massively scalable storage. Our data storage and processing solutions and professional services enable content-rich and high growth IT environments to achieve the highest levels of systems scalability, efficiency and simplicity. DDN enables enterprises to extract value and deliver business results from their information. Our customers include the world’s leading online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing, life sciences, media production, and security and intelligence organizations. Deployed in thousands of mission critical environments worldwide, DDN’s solutions have been designed, engineered and proven in the world’s most scalable data centers to ensure competitive business advantage for today’s information powered enterprise. For more information, go to datadirect.wpengine.com or call 1-800-837-2298.
©2014 All rights reserved. DDN is a trademark owned by DataDirect Networks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.