DDN to Showcase New Solution at NAB that Accelerates Performance, Simplifies Management and Enables Worldwide Digital Collaboration for Media Organizations
DDN Leverages Global Leadership in Solving Data Intensive, File-based Workflow Problems to Enable New Efficiencies and Capabilities for Rich Media Organizations
The rich media industry is rapidly adopting file-based workflows. Massive data growth continues to accelerate with higher resolutions (such as 4K and 8K), rising camera counts, higher frame rates and format proliferation. Significant data management challenges have led to the need for file storage solutions to address the end-to-end workflow from high performance content creation to content distribution.
DDN Storage (DDN) will be in Booth #SL8016 at the 2015 NAB Show, April 11-16, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV, where the company will demonstrate a new solution for the M&E industry that addresses the end-to-end media workflow from ingest to editing, transcoding, distribution and archiving, while enabling collaboration across multiple locations. DDN will showcase how its new storage solution simplifies the big media content lifecycle, increases workflow efficiency, and accelerates performance, collaboration and archive, to speed time to production.
More than 600 media companies rely on DDN for high performance workflows including editing and transcoding, content origin and delivery, and broadcast. Join us at the 2015 NAB Show and discover why!
- At this year’s NAB Show, DDN will showcase its technology expertise designed to address the entire data lifecycle in the world’s most content-intensive media and entertainment workflows.
- End-to-End Media Workflow Use Cases and demos will include:
- Customer Successes. Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema at Concordia University and other new case studies will be available at the show.
- End-to-End Media Workflow: See live demos of DDN’s end-to-end storage and content management portfolio addressing the big media content lifecycle, including from ingest, editing and transcoding all the way to active archiving, cloud tiering and to tape.
Get Involved with DDN at the 2015 NAB Show
- Happy TWO Hours:Join DDN, customers, partners and guests for two consecutive happy hours on Tuesday, April 14 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. PT.
- Meet with DDN: DDN executives Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, Molly Rector, CMO and EVP of product management, and several other senior and technical staff will be available at 2015 NAB, DDN booth #SL8016, to meet with those interested in the latest trends and opportunities in media workflows, including cloud collaboration, content origin and delivery, archiving, post production, transcoding and broadcast. To pre-schedule a meeting, contact
- Hover Drone Giveaway: Visit http://datadirect.wpengine.com/nab-2015/ to enter for a chance to win a Hover Drone. NAB Show attendees have two chances to win.
- Free Expo Access: Visit http://datadirect.wpengine.com/nab-2015/ to register for free Expo access to exclusive end-to-end solution demos and storage consultations with our world-class architects.
For updates on DDN’s activities and insights from 2015 NAB, follow @DDN_Limitless or search #NABShow, or #IKnowDDN.
- Molly Rector, Chief Marketing Officer, DDN
“In this age of high resolution, digital file-based workflows and tremendous digital media growth, media and broadcast organizations require end-to-end media workflow solutions that accelerate the creation, collaborative sharing and long-term access of content across the entire workflow. With our proven global leadership in large scale, high performance storage solutions for data-centric organizations, DDN leverages its market-leading technologies to deliver solutions that specifically address the unique challenges of M&E customers and their data-intensive workflows.”
- DDN 2015 NAB Show Landing Page
- More on DDN End to End Storage
- More on DDN’s work with Media & Entertainmentcompanies
- Follow DDN via Blog and Twitter
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the world leader in massively scalable storage. Our data storage and processing solutions and professional services enable content-rich and high growth IT environments to achieve the highest levels of systems scalability, efficiency and simplicity. DDN enables enterprises to extract value and deliver business results from their information. Our customers include the world’s leading online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing, life sciences, media production, and security and intelligence organizations. Deployed in thousands of mission critical environments worldwide, DDN’s solutions have been designed, engineered and proven in the world’s most scalable data centers to ensure competitive business advantage for today’s information powered enterprise. For more information, go to datadirect.wpengine.com or call 1-800-837-2298.
©2015 All rights reserved. DataDirect Networks, Inc., DDN Storage, DDN, GS7K, and WOS are trademarks owned by DataDirect Networks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.