WORLD’S FASTEST ENTRY-LEVEL LUSTRE* SOLUTION DELIVERS EASY MIGRATION TO PARALLEL FILE SYSTEMS
ES7KX delivers the fastest and densest Lustre appliance on the market and is the only one that delivers unified data across performance, cloud and archive storage:
- 3X faster performance: Maximizes ROI by delivering highest performance per rack unit for HPC applications.
- More than 2X greater storage density: Starting at tens of terabytes and scales to nearly a petabyte of capacity by leveraging highest density per rack unit for optimal efficiency.
- Minimizes TCO: Starts with the smallest configuration and scales non-disruptively with additional ES7KX building blocks.
- Simplifies Deployment and Management: Configuration and deployment optimization features, integration with drive-to-file system monitoring and metadata convergence options make the ES7KX the ideal platform for migrating an application or an entire workflow to Lustre.
Organizations with high performance workflows are finding that their productivity is capped by how quickly they can access data. Breakthroughs in research, oil and gas, financial services, manufacturing and big data applications require massive throughput and highly parallel access that are challenging traditional SAN and NAS storage technologies. Parallel file systems offer a higher performance alternative to traditional SAN and NAS architectures, but organizations attempting to deploy white box storage cobbled together with open source file systems are running into deployment, management, performance and scaling challenges.
ES7KX is the ideal risk-free platform for starting out with the Lustre Parallel File System
With over 15 years of experience in HPC storage, DDN is selling, installing and supporting more Lustre than any other storage vendor and is the number one reseller of Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre (IEEL). We've taken our deep experience to deliver a solution that is ideal for workflows that are performance-bottlenecked by NAS or traditional SAN environments. Designed to meet this emerging need, the ES7KX has extended Lustre accessibility to entry-level and mid-range data intensive scale out environments, enabling a “scale as you grow” architecture. As the fastest and densest Lustre appliance on the market, the compact, fully supported ES7KX appliance is ideal for those who need to accelerate workflows to achieve results faster while lowering risk and reducing facilities and administration costs.
As with all of the DDN EXAScaler® parallel file system appliances, the ES7KX offers unique DDN-only Lustre features with support for IEEL. Simple to install, configure and manage, the ES7KX scales out to deliver massive storage performance density at scale with a broad feature set and the flexibility of open source. The ES7KX is also the only Lustre appliance that automatically tiers data among high performance storage, archive, and cloud to deliver a complete and comprehensive end-to-end data management solution.
- Base building block configuration of up to 144 drives in 8U
- Up to 12GB/s in 8U – higher performance at smaller footprint than closest competitor
- Proven, easy to deploy, converged Lustre solution
- Up to 5 PB per rack, capable of spanning multiple racks
- Up to 60 GB/s per rack, capable of spanning multiple racks
- Open source and fully supported parallel file system appliance
- Start small and scale non-disruptively by adding ES7KX systems as building blocks
- High availability and reliability with no single point failure
- Maximizes ROI by delivering highest performance and density per U for data intensive environments
- Arrives at your door as a fully configured appliance, simplifying setup and deployment
- Simplify management across cloud, and enable multisite collaboration
- Risk-free, tried, tested and proven open source Lustre based solution
- DDN Exclusive performance and management capabilities that deliver unrivaled Lustre storage solution
- Conveniently packaged in scalable building blocks delivering optimized
- CAPEX/OPEX and performance at scale
Let us assess your business objectives & technical requirements and prescribe a solution that fits your needs and budget. DDN Storage systems & solutions are also available through a wide variety channel partners. Contact us today at 1.800.837.2298 or firstname.lastname@example.org