2022 Monterey Data Conference
Transforming Science with AI
Hosted by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the 2022 Monterey Data Conference will bring together researchers from DOE national laboratories, facilities, universities, and industry to showcase and discuss the latest advances and open challenges in scientific data analysis and computing.
DDN and Habana Labs, an Intel Company, are excited to be corporate co-sponsors of this event.
The program will feature invited talks and panel discussions on:
- Scalable and productive computing systems for AI
- Interpretable, robust, science-informed AI methods
- Novel scientific AI applications
- AI for self-driving scientific facilities
- Data management for scientific AI
Book a one-on-one briefing with DDN & Habana Lab executives and technical leaders to plan your 2023 AI initiatives.
- DDN & Habana Labs will present on how we enhance on-premises AL capabilities with Habana Gaudi and DDN AI400X2
- DDN & Habana Labs will educate on how to simplify deep learning training with a scalable solution that grows with your needs, from POC to AI supercomputing
- DDN & Habana Labs will be participating in the Data/Storage panel covering storage hardware, file systems and data management solutions targeting AI workload