With 20 years of innovation driving performance at scale, we have a lot to celebrate!
If you have partnered with us in reaching this achievement, thank you! If you haven’t been part of our success to date, it’s never too late!
- MegaDrive acquires ImpactData, a LLC software start-up with innovative storage file system technology.
- DDNTC Engineering Team develops the GaleForce ASIC that will become the architecture for the DDN SAN Appliances for several generations of products.
- DDN develops and delivers the first dual SAN Appliance to NASA Goddard that features two High Speed Traffic Directors (HSTD’s).
- DDN Engineering Team develops the EV-5000 SAN Appliance.
- DDN sells a large-scale SDD system to LLNL (Lawrence Livermore National Lab).
- DDN receives a patent for “Network Security and Surveillance System”.
- DDN partners with Cray and Sandia National Labs to develop a faster version of the DDN 8000 Appliance for their Red Storm Project.
- DDN develops a reseller relationship with Dell.
- DDN develops the 9500 4G Appliance with an Atmel chip with its first large sale to Bull in January 2005 for CEA.
- DDN develops an OEM relationship with SGI (now HPE).
- DDN designs a 48-Bay SATA enclosure to sell with the 9500.
- DDN designs the 9550 Appliance with a Xilinx chip.
- DDN starts selling solutions featuring Polyserve to digital photo customers.
- DDN develops a special removable JBOD for the Joint Strike Fighter Program.
- DDN signs an OEM agreement with IBM.
- DDN delivers a NAS Solution.
- DDN delivers the Web Object Storage, an innovative cloud-solution (WOS).
- DDN wins a development contract with the US Navy for a ruggedized airborne version of the 9900.
- DDN starts selling SFA10K SFA Appliance.
- DDN on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for 2009.
- DDN is awarded six patents.
- DDN expands its office space in Silicon Valley and opens a sales office in Korea.
- DDN launches the SFA12K Appliance.
- DDN is granted three patents.
- DDN unveils major advances to WOS, which receives accolades from Gartner and the NAB Best of Show Award.
- DDN unveils its Infinite Memory Engine (IME) at SC14, and it wins a HPC Readers award as a ‘Top 5 New Product to Watch’.
- DDN launches its SFA14K Wolfcreek Platform, which delivers the highest performance hybrid storage and hyperconverged platforms in the industry.
- DDN’s Storage Fusion Xceleator (SFX) Flash Cache wins Storage Visions Award.
- DDN delivers new Burst Buffer Appliances – a refresh on its 14K and WOS appliances.
- DDN unveils industry’s fastest Lustre solution.
- DDN further expands its IME business with its own Business Unit.
- DDN has received 4 patents.