Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2018
Supercomputing Frontiers is an annual international conference that provides a platform for thought leaders from both academia and industry to interact and discuss visionary ideas, important visionary trends and substantial innovations in supercomputing. The fourth edition of Supercomputing Frontiers will feature an exciting lineup of speakers. The programme will include sessions on:
- Supercomputing applications in domains of critical impact in scientific, economic and human terms, and especially those requiring computing resources approaching Exascale;
- Cryptography and HPC: classical, quantum and post-quantum;
- Big data science merging with supercomputing with associated issues of I/O, high bandwidth networking, storage, workflows, real time processing, graph methods;
- Architectural complexity of Exascale systems with special focus on new and special purpose processor architectures, supercomputing interconnects, interconnect topologies and routing;
- Cosmology, Astrophysics – Big Data and Big Iron;
- Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics and Connectomics;
- Any other topic that pushes the boundaries of supercomputing to exascale and beyond.
DDN’s technical team would embrace the opportunity to help you solve your most difficult data problems. Meet with our world-class Engineers and Solution Architects at this year’s conference and let DDN help you deliver results FASTER and MORE EFFICIENTLY!