Collaborate Globally and Design Better Products Faster
Like almost every other industry, AI is impacting manufacturing companies to drive increases in innovation, better yield rates, and reduced design cycle times. Top Aerospace, Automotive and Electronic Design Automation (EDA) as well as consumer and industrial product manufacturers rely on DDN solutions to design and build their next big innovation quickly, so they can deliver better products to broader market with unmatched agility and efficiency.
Over the last two decades, DDN has developed a strong reputation and a significant global footprint in the areas of AI, Big Data, Multicloud, and High-Performance Computing. Our customers’ sustained trust in us and our products have helped us become and remain the largest privately-held data storage company in the world. Our expertise in the areas of aerospace, automotive, and heavy industry make us the ideal partner for the transition to data-driven manufacturing and design.
- DDN Powers 30% of the World’s top aerospace and automotive manufacturers
- Only DDN provides complete, enabling extreme performance manufacturing simulation in house and seamless multi-site collaboration
- DDN eliminates IO bottlenecks in key ISVs applications (Ansys, CDAdapco, Dassault, Mathworks, MSC Nastran, Altair) delivering uncompromising productivity and agility for best in class Manufacturing companies.
Discover how DDN’s best in class solutions in manufacturing workflows are being deployed at Suzuki, Rolls Royce and beyond for unprecedented performance and scale CFD, CAE, design space exploration.
- Suzuki accelerated the speed of vehicle design and innovation by consolidating its Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) system on a high-performance storage engine and parallel file system solution from DDN.
- Leading European Aerospace company is utilizing DDN SFA12K® and EXAScaler® parallel file system to drive higher resolution simulations and to enable deeper design space exploration.