DDN to Introduce Complete Portfolio Refresh from SSD Application Acceleration to High-Performance Storage, Cloud and Archive at SC15
DataDirect Networks (DDN) will showcase innovations in HPC storage leadership that are giving customers the power to achieve their most ambitious visions at the upcoming International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC15) in Austin, Texas. With massively scalable technology able to outpace the performance requirements and growth of Enterprise Big Data while enabling HPC users to achieve Exascale, DDN will introduce revolutionary products and demonstrate the staggering 3x to 10x performance increase real-world customers achieve when they migrate to DDN environments.
DDN will provide live demonstrations in booth #633 on the show floor of market and application-optimized solutions for oil and gas, financial services, surveillance, academic research and life sciences, revealing how organizations are extracting maximum efficiency, value and ROI with DDN technology.
In addition, DDN will feature new products including the latest Hybrid SSD/NVMe and Disk Storage Platforms, IME™ SSD Enabled Application and File System Accelerator, WOS™ Object and Active Archive Platform, and the entry level and very cost-effective ES7K™ Lustre and GS7K™ GPFS Platforms. DDN will showcase its fastest embedded file system, application and block platform with staggering performance of 60 GB/s and 6 Million IOPS in 4U, and 1 TB/s GPFS or Lustre File Systems in only two racks. Also on display will be DDN’s end-to-end HPC data lifecycle management in a single rack and OpenDDN that supports the latest Open Source and third-party hardware innovations.
When: November 15-20, 2015
Where: Austin Convention Center
500 E. Cesar Chavez Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Get Involved with DDN at SC15
- DDN User Group: DDN is hosting its Kick-off SC15 User Group on Monday, November 16 from 2:30pm – 6:00pm, which will highlight how leading global organizations are leveraging DDN technology and best practices to accomplish HPC initiatives. To attend the User Group, register here .
- DDN SC15 Bash: Join us for the hottest SC15 party with live music, food and drinks at the legendary Maggie Mae’s in Austin historic entertainment district on Tuesday, November 17 at 7:00pm. The bash will be the can’t-miss-event to check out Austin’s historic local scene. Tickets are required for admittance and are available at the DDN booth.
- Meet with DDN: DDN executives, senior level engineering staff and industry workflow experts will be available to meet at DDN booth #633 to discuss the latest DDN technology products and innovations that give HPC users the Power to Achieve their highest ambitions. To schedule a meeting, register here.
- BB-8 Giveaway: : When you schedule time to see a demo or meet with DDN at this year’s show, you’ll be entered to win a BB-8 app-enabled droid! This is definitely the droid to have! http://www.sphero.com/starwars.
DDN has been voted year after year the number one market leader and most innovative HPC storage company in the world, and the most successful data-intensive enterprises continue to leverage DDN’s people, technology, performance and innovation to achieve their greatest HPC visions.
For updates on DDN’s activities and insights from SC15 follow @ddn_limitless or search #SC15, #PowerUpWithDDN, #HPCTransforms, #HPC or #HPCMatters.
- More on DDN at SC15
- More on DDN End to End Storage
- More on IME
- More on DDN Big Data Platforms
- More on DDN Customers
- Follow DDN via Blog and Twitter
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the world’s leading big data storage supplier to data-intensive, global organizations. For more than 15 years, DDN has designed, developed, deployed and optimized systems, software and solutions that enable enterprises, service providers, universities and government agencies to generate more value and to accelerate time to insight from their data and information, on premise and in the cloud. Organizations leverage the power of DDN technology and the deep technical expertise of its team to capture, store, process, analyze, collaborate and distribute data, information and content at largest scale in the most efficient, reliable and cost effective manner. DDN customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms and banks, healthcare and life science organizations, manufacturing and energy companies, government and research facilities, and web and cloud service providers. For more information, go to datadirect.wpengine.com or call 1-800-837-2298.
Sr. Director of Marketing
IGNITE Consulting, on behalf of DDN
Linda Dellett, 303-439-9398
Kathleen Sullivan, 303-439-9365
©2015 All rights reserved. DDN Storage, DDN, SFA, and SFA7700X are trademarks owned by DataDirect Networks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.