IntelliFlash™ N-Series Storage Systems
NVMe-FLASH STORAGE OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE THAT CAN FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM HOW YOU CONDUCT BUSINESS.
But most flash-based solutions force you to compromise on performance, cost or enterprise capabilities. The IntelliFlash N-Series is a fifth-generation intelligent storage infrastructure solution that doesn’t require you to compromise. It delivers an exceptional user experience and outstanding cost-efficiency through automation, analytic insights, and a variety of time-saving management features to drive and optimize your most valuable workloads.
The N6000 Series is the latest addition to NVMe-based IntelliFlash offerings and leverages the industry’s most mature NVMe platform. The IntelliFlash platform delivers unmatched innovation in flash management, data persistence, and data management, enabling the N6000 Series to deliver new levels of consolidation, simplicity, and economics.
Enterprises that need all-NVMe performance to accelerate their most demanding workloads can now access data faster than ever and with the lowest latencies to improve business insights and decision-making. Your enterprise workloads deserve uncompromised performance especially when they are key to your business success.
Customers have deployed the N-Series systems to accelerate high-performance databases, critical business applications, AI workloads, and large-scale virtualized servers. Exceptional performance at low latency, flexibility at scale, and comprehensive data services make IntelliFlash N-Series the choice for any performance-sensitive workload.
• Synchronous Replication – Provides continuous business continuity and seamless data mobility between any IntelliFlash all-flash or hybrid systems located in different data centers
• Exceptional Performance – IntelliFlash N-Series confidently handles performance-sensitive workloads
• Cloud-Based Intelligent Analytics – Visibility across all IntelliFlash systems, with insights that keep infrastructure operating at peak efficiency and availability
• Unified Storage – Concurrent native block (FC, iSCSI) and file (NFSv3.x/v4.x, SMB1/2/3) access
• Comprehensive Data Services – Inline deduplication and compression, snapshots, read/write clones, and thin provisioning
• Live Dataset Migration – Seamless live migration of iSCSI/FC LUNs across IntelliFlash systems
Download the IntelliFlash™ N-Series Storage Systems Data Sheet now!