INTELLIGENT NAS SOLUTIONS
So why are organizations still struggling with NAS?
Here are some of the challenges with file storage services that can take businesses off track.
Management complexity. Multiple file and other data service protocols that further bog down administration.
Inefficient scale and performance. Latency and IO problems that slow down performance at higher NAS capacities.
Expensive data protection. Backup and DR that consume too many resources and affect production file service performance.
Poor visibility and planning. Lack of immediate insight and long-term analytics makes it difficult to optimize current and future resources.
DDN BRINGS YOU THE FULL POTENTIAL OF NAS
Zero-Day Data Protection
Turn Your Headaches into Opportunities with DDN NAS Solutions
Simplified Consolidation with Unified Storage
- You don’t have to putSMB and NFS workloads on different systems or manually optimize them. Our unified storage does that automatically.
- Support NAS and SAN, virtualized and native workloads and NVMe and HDD media at the same time.
- Your IT generalists and non-storage experts can manage these systems.
Performance and Scale without Compromise.
- Scale without the performance degradation that usually hobbles large-scale file services.
- Get consistent performance for ALL NAS workloads – even at multi-petabyte scale – on-premises and in the cloud.
- Our patented intelligent caching optimizes and accelerates data access.
- Don’t worry about performance penalties with our data protection and security technologies. There aren’t any.
- Recover data quickly and completely. Snapshots are tamper-proof, with ultra-low RTO.
- Deploy flexible, economical DR between all-flash and hybrid systems.
Deep Visibility and Smart Analytics.
- Keep production NAS workloads unaffected and avoid support calls with built-in, multi-point intelligence.
- View all systems, with granular visibility and predictive analytics from one screen.
- Make faster, better decisions and avoid overprovisioning NAS resources.
Top #5 Reasons for
DEPLOYING INTELLIFLASH™ N-SERIES
Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe™) is now a well-established technology that empowers enterprise applications with native flash performance by eliminating legacy interface bottlenecks.
The IntelliFlash N-Series is a battle-tested solution that delivers consistent, scalable performance to successfully drive your business, whether it’s a few apps that need a performance boost or business-critical workloads that demand the fastest and most reliable NVMe technology available.
Top #5 Reasons for
DEPLOYING INTELLIFLASH™ H-SERIES
The IntelliFlash H-Series hybrid flash systems combine the performance of NVMe with the economics of HDDs for a full-service intelligent storage infrastructure that’s easy to manage and delivers an exceptional user experience.
H-Series systems support multi-petabyte SAN and NAS workloads and autonomously optimize SSD-to-HDD ratios for all workloads running in virtualized and non-virtualized environments, with structured or unstructured data.
OPTIMIZE DATA MANAGEMENT FOR FILE SERVICES USE CASES
Multi-petabyte nearline NAS archives, file-based containers and SMB support for high data-rate instruments.
Enterprise AI and Analytics:
Midrange GPU-based workloads that need fast file system performance and built-in data reduction including dedupe, compression, snapshot and cloning.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
Integrated protection that preserves all original file attributes, verifies backup data integrity and restores faster than 3rd party solutions or public cloud.
Video Surveillance and Media Production:
Simplified, centralized NAS for any VMS, and higher business value with support for recording and analytics using the same data.
Top #5 Reasons for
FOR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
It is no surprise that organizations want to do more with less – and over longer periods of time.
They are looking to intelligent data infrastructure solutions to simultaneously – and continuously – address volume, velocity and variety. And when it comes to video surveillance data, all three factors are growing exponentially.
Download the Top 5 Reasons to Deploy IntelliFlash™ for Video Surveillance brief to learn more.
DDN IntelliFlash OS
SIMPLIFYING THE USER EXPERIENCE FOR FILE AND AI WORKLOADS
Experience a new level of simplicity, performance and efficiency with unified storage
There’s a much easier and reliable way to manage your AI and file services workloads with the latest IntelliFlash OS and hybrid systems.
BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
Do more with less with the IntelliFlash H6100
Together, NVMe and HDD let you consolidate high-performance high-capacity workloads for AI, Life Sciences, Video Surveillance and File Services.