DDN Training Overview
DDN Education can help ensure that you have the knowledge and skills to deploy and maintain cost-effective, high-performance storage networks, as well as demonstrate your technical expertise keeping you ahead of the technology curve. We have expert training staff with deep technical and industry knowledge, providing you with instructor-led hands-on courses.
DDN offers a rich curriculum of introductory and best practices courses on our products and solutions:
- Traditional classroom events
- Virtual classroom events
- Custom onsite training
Contact your sales representative for course pricing.
The following customer technical training course descriptions provide an overview on pre-requisites, class content and topics covered. Please refer to “Course Schedule” to see list of available dates.
Course Schedule – 2019
The DDN Customer training course schedule below shows all available classes available. These are all remote instructor-led courses which you can attend from any quiet location which has internet access. Most courses are provided Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30PM PT. Some classes have alternative time slots as noted in red to facilitate customers in other countries other than North America.
|GRIDScaler||5/06 – 5/10||REMOTE||08:30 – 12:30 PDT||Gordon Foster|
|EXAScaler||5/20 – 5/24||REMOTE||13:30 – 17:30 CEST*||Rajesh Ganesan|
|SFA||6/03 – 6/07||REMOTE||08:30 – 12:30 PDT||Ivory Richardson|
|GRIDScaler||6/17 – 6/21||REMOTE||08:30 – 12:30 PDT||Steve Crusan|
* CET and CEST refers to Central Europe time (e.g. Germany) These classes occur at 07:30 to 11:30 for east coast (U.S. and Canada)
Custom Onsite Training
Custom Onsite Training is the best way to ensure your technical personnel have the skills and knowledge they need to implement, maintain and troubleshoot the unique DDN storage infrastructure that supports your business.
DDN Custom Training Consultants will tailor a plan that specifically addresses your learning and performance needs and features professional delivery by top DDN instructors.
- Content is customized to your needs and environment, thus it will be completely relevant
- Instruction provided by world-class DDN solution engineers
- Courses are taught at your site, a DDN location or remotely
- Course material is designed to be used as on-the-job reference material following the training
- Training courses are provided for all skill levels – from novice to advanced
Customized training covers all DDN products, up to and including the latest versions. If DDN Training is right for your organization, please provide your details on the Contact DDN Education page and a DDN training consultant will contact you promptly.